top of page

Mysite-grupp

Offentlig·4 medlemmar
Hamlet Sharapov
Hamlet Sharapov

Download 2021 QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Get Started with Your Accounting

I have had QuickBooks Pro 2021 Desktop on my MS Surface running Windows Pro 10 system. I recently had some issues and decided the best fix was to uninstall and then reinstall. If I recall when I first tried to download the program to the MS Surface X I had to go to the Microsoft website to get the available file due to the Windows Pro 10 System.

download 2021 quickbooks desktop pro

I've been using Desktop Pro 2016 and am trying to update to 2021. I installed it and when I get to the final Installation Complete window, the open Quickbooks option is not clickable. I've tried updating my computer (I have windows 10), using the Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool, restarting, and re-downloading. I'm not getting any error messages, it's just that the button to open it at the end isn't clickable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm stuck with no support over the weekend and with a lot of work to do. Thank you!

SOLVED: Had the same issue, reinstalled, uninstalled, restarted multiple times, and found the solution by going to my laptops file explorer, Clicking This PC > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Intuit > Quickbooks 2021 > Components > PConfig > Then Running the Quickbooks Windows Installer shown below. This brought me through an old-looking installer but at the end of the day the proper QuickBooks 2021 version was installed and I could open it from the qbpct launcher shown also in the photo below or simply by clicking the now available icon on my desktop.

I brought the new QuickBooks 2021 Desktop- Premier software, after I downloaded the software and then after I installed it ,I am unable to click the "Open QuickBooks ".

This support person had NO CLUE whatsoever and refused to give me a link to BUY the 2021 non-Plus version for the $399. I've used QB 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018 ... and I'm more than frustrated by not being able to simply buy and download the version that I'm being FORCED to upgrade to.

Download 2021 QuickBooks Desktop Pro for Windows and Mac

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 with Payroll

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 download link and installation guide

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 license and product number

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 vs Online: Which one to download?

Download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 free trial

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 system requirements and compatibility

How to upgrade to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 from older versions

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 features and benefits

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 updates

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 pricing and discounts

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 on multiple computers

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 reviews and ratings

How to migrate QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 to another computer

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 support and help

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for accountants

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 vs Premier: Which one to download?

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Canada

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 tutorial and training

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Mac OS X

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for UK

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 vs Enterprise: Which one to download?

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Australia

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 integrations and apps

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Singapore

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for South Africa

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 vs Self-Employed: Which one to download?

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for France

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 tips and tricks

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Mexico

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Ireland

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 vs Essentials: Which one to download?

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 for Brasil

QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 comparison chart and guide

How to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus subscription plan in 2021

How to activate and register QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 after downloading

Download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub for troubleshooting issues with QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

How to backup and restore data in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

Download the latest payroll tax table updates for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

How to customize reports and invoices in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

Download the latest security patches and bug fixes for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

How to set up multi-user mode in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

Download the latest version of the Intuit Data Protect service for backing up your data online with QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

How to import and export data in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

Download the latest version of the Sync Manager tool for syncing your data with other Intuit products and services with QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021

I am very unhappy with Intuit right now. I use Quickbooks desktop pro 2019 standalone, and was planning on upgrading it in May of 2022. When I run it, it now just started telling me that service will end on May 31, 2022. Since I use the stand alone version, they should have sent me a similar notification that they were switching to a subscription based model and I had until December 10, 2021 to purchase the 2021 standalone version. Now the only 2021 standalone versions I can find are selling in excess of $1,000. I have found the 2022 edition for $199, which is substantially cheaper than what intuit wants, so that helps a little I guess. I occasionally use an accountant, otherwise, I would switch to another software package because of these sneaky tactics.

I REFUSE to pay $ 300 for QB Pro Plus and then pay them $ 300 - $ 500 annually for their new SUBSCRIPTION ONLY based product. I looked everywhere for QB Pro 2021 desktop to avoid having to go the Pro Plus 2022 subscription route, as I currently have QB Pro 2019. My plan was to delay having to switch accounting software programs for 2 ys. However, I could not find QB Pro 2021 desktop ANYWHERE, and I searched with multiple search engines and on multiple platforms. So, I'm gonna just go ahead and find a bet